RE: [Fsfe-uk] Membership

From: ian
Subject: RE: [Fsfe-uk] Membership
Date: 22 May 2003 00:08:37 +0100

On Wed, 2003-05-21 at 19:20, Andrew Atkinson wrote:
> >From a teacher that is on the edge of all this stuff I think that it would
> help. I know a tenner is not very much, but if I add up all the small
> amounts of money I would have to spend to show my support, I would bankrupt
> myself very quickly
>
> Andrew Atkinson

I also want to get any teacher who mildly agrees with our aims to be a
member. ie lower the barriers and pile 'em high. Its like AOL getting
numbers of subscribers, numbers give political clout. How many teachers
would not join if we asked them nicely, said it was free, they didn't
have to do anything, and said why it would be good for their kids? There
are nearly half a million teachers. Think about it ;-)