Re: [Fsfe-uk] Membership

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Membership
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 03:29:17 -1100

On 2003-05-27 15:02:12 +0100 ian <address@hidden> wrote:

Maybe it would be simpler to just set up AFFSED

It is looking that way at present, but it seems a shame to effectively junk a lot of the good work that has been put into Schoolforge-UK by AFFS supporters and I think we'd lose an opportunity for a positive UK-specific coalition. I fear that it will become yet another dead project if we're not involved to give it a backbone. It has already slowed during the AFFSAC time. Damned annoying.

Maybe that game isn't worth the candle, though, and we should try to carry as much as possible into an interest group. I'm definitely depressed by the response to my recent questions.

     http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://address@hidden
      Thought: "Changeset algebra is really difficult."