[glob2-devel] A note about the roadmap

From: Stephane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] A note about the roadmap
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 17:58:44 +0100

Hi,

Just a thought about the roadmap I would like to share with you: while the
next release will be a cleaning only release (auxiliary spread on several
releases if required), after this I think it would be nice to think about
extensibility, that is scripting and API. Indeed, I think that having a clean
extention-API could both improve the code quality and allow more people to
contribute. The vast number of campaign for Wesnoth illustrate this for
instance.

But of course that's future music (do we say this in English?)

Have a nice day,

http://nct.ysagoon.com