Re: [glob2-devel] Free software forbiden in France

From: Nuage
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Free software forbiden in France
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 14:08:13 +0100

So, because winXP allows you to burn CD, and window media player actually allows
you o rip CD down to your hard drive, like itunes. They all will be forbidden ?

That will be allot of people to sue over. Let's sue internet because it helps
downloading copyrighted content. Yes, internet is so bad.

(This e-mail has been wrote my me, so I own the copyright on it, so you shall
not copy it. Then I can sue nongnu.org because he's copying it into all emails
glob2-devel members.)