Re: [glob2-devel] Free software forbiden in France

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Free software forbiden in France
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 23:38:13 +0100

www.globulation2.org

I know these signatures may not count much as single ones and some say no matter how many sign they don't count. But ok i will not go to Paris neither will i contact members of the french national assembley. But those who do these things will be far more motivated with all these people who at least took the efford to sign a webform. and they can no more be considered as single strange people. So if you decide to do rather real action in this matter please take this minute extratime and support those who chose this way. If you say it's just worth to have a good conscience then please do more.

just my 2 cents