Re: [glob2-devel] Glob2 0.8.16 has been release

From: A little wood elfe
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Glob2 0.8.16 has been release
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 00:29:01 +0100

Le 8 déc. 05, à 00:13, A little wood elfe a écrit :

Le 4 déc. 05, à 21:56, Stéphane Magnenat a écrit :

source:
http://epfl.ysagoon.com/~glob2/data/glob2-0.8.16.tar.gz
debian sarge:
http://epfl.ysagoon.com/~glob2/data/glob2_alpha16_i386.deb

Ports and VoIP on Win32 and OS X welcome.

I have been able to compile and run it on Mac OS X, now I am working to make an app statically linked for distribution.

I ran the ./configure with --enable-static, but when i make I have this error :

Making all in src
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `/usr/lib/libSDL_image.a', needed by `glob2'. Stop.

        I check the mpakefile and I found that :

SDL_CFLAGS = -I/sw/include/SDL -D_THREAD_SAFE
SDL_CONFIG = /sw/bin/sdl-config
SDL_LIBS = -L/sw/lib -lSDLmain -lSDL -framework Cocoa -framework OpenGL -lSDL_image -lSDL_net

SDL_image is installed via fink in /sw/lib, so it seems to me that it should be able to found it, especially when he found it when dynamically linking. Is there a reason why it's working differently and does anyone have an idea of a way to solve this issue ?

Well rereading me, I can of course copy the lib to /usr/lib but it happends to other libs too and I can't understand why it isn't searching in /sw/lib. Maybe a bug in the configure/makefile when using --enable-static ?