[glob2-devel] boost

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] boost
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 11:42:16 +0100

apt-cache show libboost-dev

Depends: libstdc++-dev

I added boost deps to liban some times ago, and I also remember there was only
headers files in boost core package. One thing to tale care is that using
boost a lot will make glob2 much slower to compile, because boost relay
heavily on templates. But if we use boost only in selected places that do not
need recompilation often, such as filesystems, that issue is not a problem.