Re: [glob2-devel] boost

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] boost
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 23:09:58 +0100

On Saturday 21 January 2006 20:22, Bradley Arsenault wrote:
> Ahh, so glob2 already depends on boost?

Glob2 does not depends on boost already. You don't think glob2 is the only
things I've done in lief in c++ do you? ;-)
liban is this:
http://lis.epfl.ch/resources/an/index.php

Speaking about boost::spirit, don't you think it *does* heavily depends on
templates ? ;-)
boost::spirit is the reason I added boost deps to liban, but to be honest,
I've no intention to use boost::spirit in the future, it's just too
undebuggable only for syntaxic sugars. You have not coded a full featured
bytecode-based calculator with boost::spirit, haev you?

So, using boost, ok, abusing of boost, lost of time.

Steph, who has just spent eons watching ubuntu installing itself on a 300 MHz
Celeron with 400 MB of RAM

P.S.            With enough RAM, CPU is useless, just pre-render the universe !
;-)
P.P.S.  The first one that says I'm mini-maximising my computers with a strong
bias towards RAM I give him an ARM assembler test !

--
http://nct.ysagoon.com