Re: [glob2-devel] Alpha 22 Released

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Alpha 22 Released
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 23:48:25 -0400

On 4/5/07, Kai Antweiler <address@hidden> wrote:
> It may be desirable to add a release note to change that line of that
> file if problems occur.

Do you mean the wiki file or configure.in?

In case you mean configure.in:

I just changed configure.in because there are people without intel32 bit
processors out there.  And it doesn't seem to work.

As long as we can't solve this otherwise, we'll have to do it that way.

Now it is: CXXFLAGS="$CXXFLAGS"

Not being able to compile frustrates users and packagers quickly.

In the wiki i mean. I have one release note that says to use the
release candidate for compiling, but the tarball is already created
and so anyone using the tarball will still experience this problem.
The release candidate cvs should be changed just to remove the -march,
I dont know how HEAD cvs got changed, i was sure that I changed it
back.

--
Really. I'm not lieing. Bradley Arsenault.