Re: [glob2-devel] Dutch translation

From: Lazy_R
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Dutch translation
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 04:38:12 +0200

Hello everyone!

Now the new release is coming nearer, I'm really motivated to have the
Dutch translation up-to-date. :)
I have completed the testing for the Dutch translation of the tutorial.
I've also updated the Dutch text file again with new keywords and
changes to maintain consistancy. I believe the Dutch translation is
up-to-date with the CVS version now. Both files are attached.

I will be concentrating on Joey's missions next, however, if there are
Dutch members on this list, feel free to comment any of the changes I've
made in the translations.

o/
Raoul Verveer