Re: [glob2-devel] Finalized Design Idea for YOG

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Finalized Design Idea for YOG
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 19:44:43 +0200

If you want to go for tcp, at least try to do it intelligently: first try to
find a player in the game with no router/nat and sufficient bandwidth. If
this player exists, use it as a temporary router. If no such player exists,
you can fallback on yog for routing.

I continue to think it is non scalable solution but I won't refrain you from
doing it, but I won't host this yog.

It could also be good design to separate yog meta-server from yog routers. In
fact, it could be a good idea to spawn one router per game. I even already
have code for such router, especially if you use the new generation messages
I sent to the ml some days ago.

Do not remove voip nor make it optional: make it work on Windows instead.