Re: [glob2-devel] Finalized Design Idea for YOG

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Finalized Design Idea for YOG
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 23:25:47 -0400

The whole design of the system is centralized around the shared
architecture of hosting between a client and the server. This means
that if a person is capable of hosting a game, they can.

This shared architecture also means that if the YOG routing system
does become a problem, it would be trivial to convert it to a system
where a game redirects to the user hosting. This is in my design as it
stands now, the only change would be to force it on every game, not
just on games where the user allowed it.

--
Really. I'm not lieing. Bradley Arsenault.