Re: [glob2-devel] Finalized Design Idea for YOG

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Finalized Design Idea for YOG
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 13:55:18 +0200

> testing it results in what i got several times when i accidently hit "v":
> glob2: VoiceRecorder.cpp:139: int record(void*): Assertion `readLength ==
> toReadLength' failed. i put it on the bug tracker and stuck there for an
> hour now. sorry for the delay ;)

Yes I've seen, I'll try to debug it, do you have alsa or oss? does oss osund
input works usually? (feel free to answer on the bug).

We need a place to present "unusual" features.  Otherwise they won't
be used/tested and over time reduce to bugs, or are missed in a rewrite.
e.g:
* glob2 does not compile without opengl installed.
* voip aborts.
* unit skin feature misses in the new map editor.

And then on our home page should be a link to that place with the
invitation to test less used features.

If you want you can try the "hg bisect" command to find the bug.
It often does not work the way I intend.  But with latest revision
(or latest revision when we only had one branch) marked as bad
and the initial revision marked as good it should work.
Oh, and don't use any "-O" compiler flags.  This saves time.