[glob2-devel] Globulation 2 in Community Choice Awards

From: Kieran P
Subject: [glob2-devel] Globulation 2 in Community Choice Awards
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 16:11:16 +1200

I submitted the site to sourceforge.net about 2 weeks back. I didn't think it was accepted. Apparently it was. I plan on using the site as a mirror for the downloads and more publicity. In any case, they are currently holding the community choice awards. The winners get lots of attention :D

http://sourceforge.net/awards/cca/nomination.php?group_id=197665&from=http%3A%2F%2Fsourceforge.net%2Fprojects%2Fglobulation2%2F

If everyone could go there and select Globulation 2 for Best Project, Best New Project, and Best Project for Gamers, then hopefully we might win something (or even place) :D

(I believe you need to be registered there).

Anyway, I'll begin mirroring (which in turn, will be mirrored to 10 odd other mirrors :D).

--
Kieran.P
http://qlwiki.linuxsolutions.co.nz/