Re: [glob2-devel] Globulation 2 in Community Choice Awards

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Globulation 2 in Community Choice Awards
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 22:44:18 +1200

Long delay in the reply. Sorry about that.

I have been flooded with emails from people at sourceforge about the jobs I posted there. I did the same thing to Savannah before I left in April or so of last year, and guess what?? Only <10 emails from savannah since then. I have had well over 15 emails in my inbox during my holiday trip alone (10 days) with people wanting to do translations, coding, maps and campaigns etc.

This is good news! One even might have the skills to help glob2. I've referred him to this mailing list so you might get a reply back from him here.

Overall, you cant deny that sourceforge has been a step in the right direction! Certainly dont migrate completely to it, but I'll still maintain the releases there as well as savannah. Overtime, maybe we can get a few more developers on board to get this project moving along faster :D

Anyway, thats my 2c. I'm tired, and got work tomorrow so I better go.

Regards
Kieran