Re: [glob2-devel] Net Engine Update!

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Net Engine Update!
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 21:58:36 +0200

So I'm wondering how we should work this as part of merging it back into the
master? I have kept my branch up-to-date with the master so it should be
fairly simple.

Is this a question about how to merge your changes into master?

If people don't object then i might just merge back into the master with my
changes after the last remaining bug fixes.

I think we all agreed upon including your changes into master sooner or later.
As soon as your rewrite becomes really playable it should be OK to merge.

Ah, we should announce the incompatibilities on our home page and send
them to the glob2-announce list, when we merge into master.