Re: [glob2-devel] Globulation 2 in Community Choice Awards

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Globulation 2 in Community Choice Awards
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 11:47:36 +0200

Steph is right!
You don't know you sourceforge will change its rules in the future.
Savannah philosophy fits better to glob2.
Also savannah is interested in incorporating _real_ multibranch
mercurial support and is about to complete its support for git right now.

We could link our downloads to sourceforge and keep using the savannah
bug tracker, developer management and mailing lists.