Re: [glob2-devel] Globulation 2 in Community Choice Awards

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Globulation 2 in Community Choice Awards
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 12:09:15 +0200

> And btw, you don't have to go instantly refusing everything I suggest you
> know ;)

I understand my reactions might seem aggressive to you, and they probably are;
in that case , please accept my apologies.
The fact is that we have thought to those questions years ago, and spent a
fair amount of time to solve them.

My overall feeling about glob2 those days is that sometimes we are turning on
spot improving things (or complicating things far above long term
sustainability) that do not need to be improved while ignoring all the
difficult issues; and it makes me slightly sad.

Have a nice day,