Re: [glob2-devel] Scons, CMake and autotools

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Scons, CMake and autotools
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 14:56:08 -0400

On 7/11/07, Kai Antweiler <address@hidden> wrote:
> We should remove the variable for opengl and make it an official glob2 dependency.

To be clear:
I mean the config option opengl - not the ingame opengl option.
Choosing no opengl is still valuable for people like me, who do not
use hardware 3D acceleration.

I consider this possible. Windows will imply a software render, when necessary, and Linux people usually get one with X.org, or they can install mesa with little difficulty. So i suppose this is possible without interrupting many peoples ability to compile.

--
Really. I'm not lieing. Bradley Arsenault.