Re: [glob2-devel] Scons, CMake and autotools

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Scons, CMake and autotools
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 23:14:20 +0200

I consider this possible. Windows will imply a software render, when
necessary, and Linux people usually get one with X.org, or they can install
mesa with little difficulty. So i suppose this is possible without
interrupting many peoples ability to compile.

What I meant is: if you do "./configure --disable-opengl" glob2 will
not compile.
No developer uses linux distributions without at least software opengl support.
I guess years ago glob2 could compile with "./configure
--disable-opengl" - now it is only a bug.
And because everybody has opengl support, it does not even make sense
to fix the code -
removing the config-option is better.