Re: [glob2-devel] Introduce myself

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Introduce myself
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 12:44:12 +0200

My name is Robin Liu, located in Shanghai, PR,China. I would like join this
community and please assign some primary tasks in C++ programming.
I have work with C++ and .NET programming for over 4 years. I begin my
interest in open-source world when I received a task of progamming on Linux.
Becuase I now know nothing for Boost, SDL stuff, so would anyone assign a
task which can help me touch on these cool technologies?

Boost is really nice.  Bradley uses it a lot.
When you try to help Bradley, you will learn to use boost.

Since you are from China, I remember a mail from Steph.
Here would be a task that: