Re: [glob2-devel] Introduce myself

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Introduce myself
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 11:15:44 +0200

Hi and welcome Robin

I just wanted to point you to http://globulation2.org/wiki/Bounty as I'm trying
to buy me out of the obligation to actually code ;)

Else feel free to get into any part of the code you feel needs fixing and get
familliar with it. once you took the step and spent some houres on it you will
know where the relevant parts are.

and join the irc. in germany's evening houres i'll be around alot and will
maybe help coding again. having a look at fixing markets recently.

Greetings, Leo Wandersleb

P.S.: I guess Robin is your western name. What's your chinese name if I may ask.