Re: [glob2-devel] Introduce myself

From: Robin Liu
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Introduce myself
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 00:11:28 +0800

Hi Leo,

That's good idea to provide bounty. In my real job, how to make funding to feed project team is always a hot topic for discussion before we kick off. Hope one day I can win the bounty!

 I would join IRC, but I don't know what IRC client is popular? In China seldom people use IRC, QQ is popular IM tool.

My Chinese name is Liu Bin (刘斌), I refactored Bin to Robin when I join the university 11 years ago. Sooner or later, I found most Chinese around me have their English names. English name is popular in my office and sometimes I don't know the Chinese name of my colleagues.

Best Regards,
Robin