Re: [glob2-devel] to-do before 1.0

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] to-do before 1.0
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 14:36:07 +0200

> Maybe you dont know, but each RC will probably take about 3 months :P That
> means there is about a year before 1.0.0 is fully released, heaps of time to
> implement all those changes :P

I _strongly_ object!
Waiting one year to release our first really stable game is a big mistake.
And with blizzard releasing this year a strategical stupidity.

1.0.0 says: "this is stable and playable"
not: "this is perfect"

There are bigger numbers than 1 and 0.  If we get a much better game
in one year,
we can still call it 2.0.0!  Or "Globulation 3", or "Better Globulation".

> A good AI in the final version is very important!

A final version is like death.
glob2 development mustn't stop.