Re: [glob2-devel] Globulation for OSX binary (and build patch)

From: Ethan Tira-Thompson
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Globulation for OSX binary (and build patch)
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 20:52:48 -0500

Ok, I've uploaded it to savannah and linked it from the Wiki.
Argh, sorry, I updated it again... I realized the maps and campaigns aren't included in 'data', had been left out. So the new build includes them now. I also added a GPL license file, the author file, and a short readme (mostly to explain that user files are stored in .glob2, and how to access that from the Mac OS Finder — I might be inspired next weekend to fix that to use the normal mac os directory layout for preferences and application support files...)

Ok, I've added it to the default branch and added you in AUTHORS under port. Do you think you can have another version of your patch which does not break trunk. I would like to integrates ports into default as soon as possible.
Are you referring to the original SConstruct patch? The part with changing the default CFLAGS/CXXFLAGS settings to -I/opt/local/include can be left out — I can always specify that on the command line.

If the second patch was causing any trouble, let me know more details since it was working on my end.

-ethan