Re: QT GUI for gnokii and more

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: QT GUI for gnokii and more
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 00:19:07 +0200

Hi again,

On 6/7/05, Pawel Kot <address@hidden> wrote:
> The code is at http://tfuj.pl/gnokiicommd.tar.gz but I think I will
> change it a couple of times this night.

There's something I like much more: http://tfuj.pl/gnokiicommd-0.01.tar.gz

I just fixed what was definitely wrong. Now gnokii objects are
completly separate. We have a table of gnokii objects to keep multiple
parallel connections. As the argument in DCOP interface we give the
connectionId (of course there should be some default, but it needs
more work to do it in sane way).

The operations available are still the same. Now I'll think more about
API. The plugin thing should be easy now I think..

take care,
pkot
--
Pawel Kot