[Gnu-arch-users] Re: the dangers of no reply-to munging; Xouvert update

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: the dangers of no reply-to munging; Xouvert update
Date: 19 Aug 2003 18:46:48 +0900

address@hidden (Alexander Deruwe) writes:
> Miles is right here: I replied using 'r' instead of 'g' (group reply),
> so it's really my own fault.  It can probably be attributed to it
> being the first list message after my vacation. :)

I just use `g' (in gnus) for _every_ reply, even to personal mail, and
it basically always does the right thing (`g' removes your own address
from the addressees, so it doesn't matter if you're listed in the To:
line of the message you're replying to).

That way no pesky decisions required in the normal case.

-Miles
--
We are all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
-Oscar Wilde