[Gnu-arch-users] Re: the dangers of no reply-to munging; Xouvert update

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: the dangers of no reply-to munging; Xouvert update
Date: 19 Aug 2003 18:19:45 +0900

Jonathan Walther <address@hidden> writes:
> Now, when I do an explicit tag of a file while using tagline, how do I
> tell arch "this is a binary file, not a text file"?  How exactly does
> arch handle binary files differently from text files?

As far as I know, it doesn't.

If you use the `tagline' tagging-method, and a file has an explicit tag
(added via `tla add'), arch uses it, otherwise it looks for a tagline.

[flamebait moved to the end of the message]

> This is the kind of helpful reply that should be archived for future
> questioners, and with Reply-To: set up properly, the message would
> have gone to the list as intended.

So the responder fucked up, what about it?  Please, give it a rest.

-Miles
--
Yo mama's so fat when she gets on an elevator it HAS to go down.