[Gnu-arch-users] tla's what-changed (missing explicit tag for file (try

From: Karel Gardas
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] tla's what-changed (missing explicit tag for file (try tree-lint) error message)
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 14:48:26 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

playing a bit with tla-1.1pre4 I found that it's not currently possible to
invoke what-changed command on a source tree with some additional
generated files like those generated from autoconf etc. The problem is
that this way, it's not possible to see changes w/o doing ``make
distclean'' (speaking about MICO project directly). (fyi: I'm talking
about ``explicit'' tagging method). E.g.

thinkpad:~/arch/sl3-os/os$ time tla what-changed
missing explicit tag for file (try tree-lint)
   file:./MakeVars

For me personaly this is a regression against larch-1.0pre17 which I'm
still using...

Or am I mistaken and there is a way to invoke what-changed on such tree?

Any hit would be appreciated,

Thanks,

Karel
--