[Gnu-arch-users] Re: Linus Torvalds <address@hidden> Re: log-buf-len dyn

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Linus Torvalds <address@hidden> Re: log-buf-len dynamic
Date: 03 Oct 2003 00:39:58 +0900

Tom Lord <address@hidden> writes:
>     > I think you get (a), but (b) includes things like the patch
>     > import system that has an automatic "renametool",
>
> Yup.  I'm surprised that a "changeset-utils" package hasn't yet struck
> anyone with time to work on it as a good project to start.

The renametool thing has been written several times for arch, I think.

At least, my tla-update-ids script does this renaming foo automatically
(just run it after applying a patch file), as does the python script
someone (Jan?) posted earlier, and doesn't tla_load_dirs do something
similar?

-Miles
--
Next to fried food, the South has suffered most from oratory.
                        -- Walter Hines Page