[Gnu-arch-users] Re: Linus Torvalds <address@hidden> Re: log-buf-len dyn

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Linus Torvalds <address@hidden> Re: log-buf-len dynamic
Date: 03 Oct 2003 00:42:29 +0900

Andrew Suffield <address@hidden> writes:
> Arch archives are just tarballs with no real metadata, so this doesn't
> apply.

Yup.  I've always been struck by the number of times I've seen notes
posted on the LKML about people having to rebuild their BK archives; I
don't know if it means there's something fragile about the
representation, or whether it just means they're hitting it extremely
hard...

-miles
--
I'm beginning to think that life is just one long Yoko Ono album; no rhyme
or reason, just a lot of incoherent shrieks and then it's over.  --Ian Wolff