Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Building tla

From: Erik de Castro Lopo
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Building tla
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 17:24:03 +1000

On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 15:27:51 +0100
Stig Brautaset <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Oct 09 2003, Erik wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > In the interests of learning how to use arch, I decided I would try to
> > retrieve the arch sources using tla and then build it. This was mostly
> > obvious:
> >
> >     tla register-archive address@hidden \
> >         http://regexps.srparish.net/{archives}/address@hidden
> >     tla my-default-archive address@hidden
> >     tla get tla--devo
>
> Drop that last line in favour of:
>
>       tla get dists--tla

Sorry, this didn't work. I've gone to the appropriate place with a web browser
and I still can't figure out how to grab something that will build.

Please, someone, impart a clue.

Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo  address@hidden (Yes it's valid)
Everything that I've learned about computers I have boiled
down into three principles:
  PC/Windows: You think it won't work, and it won't.
  Macintosh: You think it will work, but it won't.
  Unix: You think it won't work, but if you find the right
        guru, you can make it work.