Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Building tla

From: Denys Duchier
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Building tla
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 13:30:28 +0200

Erik de Castro Lopo <address@hidden> writes:

> Sorry, this didn't work. I've gone to the appropriate place with a web browser
> and I still can't figure out how to grab something that will build.

There are some clues that can be gathered by:
    1. visiting the web page: http://regexps.srparish.net/www/
    2. looking around the archive
    3. reading the instructions in an official distro
but it would be convenient to have it spelled out on a web page - so
here you go:

tla register-archive address@hidden \
        http://regexps.srparish.net/{archives}/address@hidden
tla get address@hidden/dists--devo--1.0 dists--devo--1.0
cd dists--devo--1.0
tla build-config emf.net/devo.tla

Here is how to build (I install into ~/bin - you should adapt to suit
your own taste):

cd src
mkdir =build
cd =build
../configure --prefix $HOME --with-posix-shell /bin/bash
make
make test
make install

Cheers,