Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Building tla

From: Erik de Castro Lopo
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Building tla
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 13:06:20 +1000

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 12:43:32 +1000
Robert Collins <address@hidden> wrote:

> Yes, it does work behind an http_proxy. You managed to pull some of the
> archive - does your proxy logs show any errors? (i.e. 503 errors)

I've looked in access.log, cache.log and store.log and the only thing that
even looks like an error is this (I point squid at my ISP's cache):

2003/10/12 12:57:16| temporary disabling (Internal Server Error) digest from
sydney.cache.telstra.net

I'm currently running squid-2.5.4-2 from Debian Testing.

Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo  address@hidden (Yes it's valid)
Running MS-Windows on a Pentium is like having a brand new Porsche
but only being able to drive backwards with the handbrake on.