Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Building tla

From: Erik de Castro Lopo
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Building tla
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 22:30:12 +1000

Thanks for responding Denys but I still have some problems.

On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 13:30:28 +0200
Denys Duchier <address@hidden> wrote:

> There are some clues that can be gathered by:
>     1. visiting the web page: http://regexps.srparish.net/www/
>     2. looking around the archive
>     3. reading the instructions in an official distro

Clues yes, a definitive answer no.

> but it would be convenient to have it spelled out on a web page - so
> here you go:
>
> tla register-archive address@hidden \
>       http://regexps.srparish.net/{archives}/address@hidden
> tla get address@hidden/dists--devo--1.0 dists--devo--1.0
> cd dists--devo--1.0
> tla build-config emf.net/devo.tla

I think that should be:

    tla build-config configs/emf.net/devo.tla

Unfortunately, after the above command has been run, most of the tree still
seems to be missing. That is, the tree contains about 5 Meg of data, while
the file tla-1.1pre7.tar.gz decompresses to about 32Meg.

Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo  address@hidden (Yes it's valid)
Complex problems have simple easy to understand wrong answers.