[Gnu-arch-users] Re: stop rambling

From: Thomas Zander
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: stop rambling
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 12:22:51 +0200

On Tuesday 14 October 2003 12:06, Ethan Benson wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 14, 2003 at 11:26:17AM +0200, Pau Aliagas wrote:

> > > Tom's insistence on being a complete asshole is a even greater plan.
> >
> > Please, stop insulting now. There's people on the list that want to
> > talk about USE and DEVELOPMENT of arch.
>
> yes Tom, please stop.
>
> don't kid yourself anyway, this list long ago became worthless.

You seem to forget that this list is run by Tom; if you disagree with his
way or working try calling him on the phone, write personal emails or try
even other ways I did not come up with right now. Whatever you do don't
make it a public thing.  That is never wanted, and almost never needed.

In the end you will have to make the choice to work with him of go some
other way. Just don't involve the rest of this list in your personal
vendettas.

ps. its also a good idea to walk away for a couple of hours; your last
replies came quite fast.

Thank you.
--
Thomas Zander