[Gnu-arch-users] Extension language

From: Mark A. Flacy
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Extension language
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 21:58:20 -0500

No doubt this will be as happily received as a fart in a crowded elevator,
but why not?

http://ficl.sourceforge.net/

Forth Inspired Command Language

Unlike most forth-related things, FICL is designed to "play well with
others".   It's used, for instance, by the FreeBSD boot loader.

The site is worth a look, anyways.

--
 Mark A. Flacy
 Any opinions expressed above are my own.  Any facts expressed above