Re: [Gnu-arch-users] patch-log sizes

From: Dustin Sallings
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] patch-log sizes
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 18:05:52 -0800

On Dec 16, 2003, at 14:51, Tom Lord wrote:

The other is log pruning.  Do I understand that you've made a tree
that carries around several years worth of patch log history?  If that
development had been done natively in arch, odds are that are along
the way there would have been some discarding of old logs (perhaps
stashing a ChangeLog of what's being discarded, for human readers).
You might wnat your gateway program to emulate that.

I assume this means by branching to a new archive, right? Are there any problems with ``retiring'' an old archive (i.e. making it unavailable)?

--
Dustin Sallings