Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: File-tpye plug-in architecture for Arch?

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: File-tpye plug-in architecture for Arch?
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 19:52:00 -0800 (PST)

    > From: michael josenhans <address@hidden>

    >> I'm sorry but this exchange exemplifies some of why I think W3C is
    >> responsible for having crashed the industry.

    > Please explian.

I don't mean to be rude.

We're talking at very different .... hrm .... well "levels" I guess.

I asked you (relatively informally, I admit) a very basic CS question
about a certain W3C construct and you responded with a bunch of W3C
buzzwords but didn't appear to actually understand the question.

I doubt that that will have any negative impact whatsoever on your
career.  I don't think that that says anything at all negative about
how smart you are.

And I really don't mean to be rude or even to hold that against you.
But hey: this is a much richer field of thought and discovery than
perhaps you have realized.  W3C has done you a disservice in the sence
that it has persuaded you that the answer you gave is reasonable.