[Gnu-arch-users] Re: File-tpye plug-in architecture for Arch?

From: michael josenhans
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: File-tpye plug-in architecture for Arch?
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 13:57:00 +0100

Tom Lord wrote:
    > From: michael josenhans <address@hidden>

    >> I'm sorry but this exchange exemplifies some of why I think W3C is
    >> responsible for having crashed the industry.

    > Please explian.

I don't mean to be rude.

And I really don't mean to be rude or even to hold that against you.

I take this as apologize for moving a technical discussion on personal level. :-)

It IS the different background of the people involved, which makes this discussion interesting.

But hey: this is a much richer field of thought and discovery than
perhaps you have realized.  W3C has done you a disservice in the sence
that it has persuaded you that the answer you gave is reasonable.

I think the results are quite amazing. Just within days, without writing any line of code, various areas have been explored and issues and been put in the spotlight.

To explore new areas, people with different backgrunds are essential. Diversity is what brought us forward. It did not stop us.

Michael