[Gnu-arch-users] Re: Auto-registration

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Auto-registration
Date: 05 Feb 2004 17:40:29 -0500

> At least one. The url you're talking about is actually probably this 99
> character monster:

> http://sourcecontrol.net/~miles/address@hidden/
>   emacs/emacs--cvs-trunk/emacs--cvs-trunk--0/

Huh?  No, I definitely don't want to make the internal representation of
the arch archive visible.  If finding the / that separates the archive
location from the version name is difficult (or for any other reason),
I can happily live with

   tla get --some-option http://sourcecontrol.net/~miles/address@hidden
emacs--cvs-trunk--0

The `--some-option' could be `-A' although I expect people will want
-A to either always or never accept such a URL.

        Stefan