[Gnu-arch-users] {archives} vs archives

From: Zenaan Harkness
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] {archives} vs archives
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 08:49:30 +1000

What do people normally use?

I like to have naming conventions, I like the visual effect of { and }.

I've set up my (crruently one) archive for http.

I've put a symlink from ~/{archives} to ~/public_html.

But without renaming it, the browser does a rename, ie replacing { and }
with %7B and %7D respectively.

What names (for ~/$ARCHIVES itself, as well as for the public_html
symlink to it) would/ do others use here.

tia
zenaan

--
Homepage: http://www.soulsound.net/
Please respect the confidentiality of this email as sensibly warranted.