Re: [Gnu-arch-users] .listing files

From: David Allouche
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] .listing files
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 19:05:50 +0200

On Mon, 2004-09-20 at 12:52 -0400, James Blackwell wrote:
> So how about instead, we add the following to tla make-archive --help:
>
> To serve this archive via HTTP, use the -l option after having read
> the arch documentation about the potential risks of listing files (Note:
> WebDAV, ftp and sftp do not require -l)

Where is this documentation located? "read the documentation about
<something vague and scary>" is not very helpful.

Ideally, the help message would contain an URL to a page on gnuarch.org,
so said documentation would be just a click away. Maybe this page should
also be included in the distribution under the same name so offline
users could find it easily if they try at all.

--
                                                            -- ddaa