Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla 1.4

From: Bart Teeuwisse
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla 1.4
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 23:30:12 -0800

On Sat, 2005-01-22 at 16:46 +1100, Ben Finney wrote:

> It's probably better to submit these to the bug tracker:
>
>     <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=gnu-arch>

Does anyone manage this bug tracker? Considering that the bug tracker
has open bugs filed about 2 years ago I doubt its relevance.

Which questions the status of tla 1.x, especially now that baz is
receiving so much development.

Tom, could you share your thoughts about tla in relation to alternate
GNU Arch implementations such as baz? I'm in particular concerned about
compatibility between available GNU Arch implementations.

Baz developers what are your takes?

--
Bart Teeuwisse