Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla 1.4

From: Matthew Dempsky
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla 1.4
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 10:18:37 -0600

Bart Teeuwisse <address@hidden> writes:

> On Sat, 2005-01-22 at 16:46 +1100, Ben Finney wrote:
>
>> It's probably better to submit these to the bug tracker:
>>
>>     <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=gnu-arch>
>
> Does anyone manage this bug tracker? Considering that the bug tracker
> has open bugs filed about 2 years ago I doubt its relevance.

Like Aaron said in another thread, that tracker predates bug goo which
itself is now defunct.  Baz uses bugzilla at bugzilla.ubuntu.com, but
at the moment tla doesn't have any bug tracking that's actively used.

Since the infrastructure is already there, I'm tempted to simply
resume using the savannah bug tracker for now until a better
alternative is actually available.  Any objections?

> Which questions the status of tla 1.x, especially now that baz is
> receiving so much development.
>
> Tom, could you share your thoughts about tla in relation to alternate
> GNU Arch implementations such as baz? I'm in particular concerned about
> compatibility between available GNU Arch implementations.

Tom would likely respond that baz is a development branch of GNU arch.
Compatibility shouldn't be a problem, especially as tla catches up
with baz.