Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla 1.4

From: Matthew Dempsky
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla 1.4
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 10:09:08 -0600

Anand Kumria <address@hidden> writes:

> I haven't seen anything about tla 1.4 but here are some features I'd like
> to see in it.

tla 1.4's being worked on, but since the majority of the work going
into it is just catching up with the baz team, there's not much
interesting stuff to announce, that's all.

Suffice to say, most of the new features you're familiar with from baz
should be present in tla 1.4.

> Hopefully this list isn't controversial and we might be able to look
> forward to a tla 1.4rc1 release sometime next week?

I'll do what I can, but no promises.