Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla 1.4

From: Robert Anderson
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla 1.4
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 16:41:59 -0500

We had a roundup tracker a long time ago - I set it up and ran it
for awhile until a server crash took it out.

It was ok but not great.  It had some confusing and/or inoperable
features.  It had some weird, apparently non-orthogonal
categorization schemes (for example "critical", "urgent", or
"bug".  Critical and urgent aren't bugs?).

With customization it could be nice, but I found it non-intuitive.

Bob