Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla 1.4

From: Milan Cvetkovic
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla 1.4
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 12:03:33 -0500

Jan Hudec wrote:
On Tue, Jan 25, 2005 at 05:05:55 -0800, Andy Tai wrote:

Using savannah would be good, or maybe baz's bug
tracker can also be shared with tla?  In any case,
both are better than having no bug tracker at all. Arch is in competition with Subversion, and having no
bug tracker does not look good...

I believe the original objection against savannah's bug tracker was,
that it does not accept emails. AFAIK bugzilla does not either, so
that would not win anything.

You can set up bugzilla to accept emails. I am not sure if baz bugzilla is set up that way, but it is doable.

Milan.

--- Matthew Dempsky <address@hidden> wrote:

Baz uses bugzilla at
bugzilla.ubuntu.com, but
at the moment tla doesn't have any bug tracking
that's actively used.

Since the infrastructure is already there, I'm
tempted to simply
resume using the savannah bug tracker for now until
a better
alternative is actually available.  Any objections?

=====
Andy Tai, address@hidden
Free Software: the software by the people, of the people and for the people!
Develop! Share! Enhance! Enjoy!

GNU arch home page:
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/gnu-arch/