[Gnu-arch-users] Re: HTTP access to CVS

From: Dhruva Krishnamurthy
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: HTTP access to CVS
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 16:24:20 +0530

>>>>> On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 11:10:39 +0100 (CET), "Matthieu MOY" <address@hidden>
>>>>> said:

mm> Have you tried my branch ?

mm>     address@hidden/tla--authinfo-ext--1.4

Yes, I downloaded from the link you sent me yesterday. I copied the extracted
folder as src/tla (into Bazar 1.2 release) and built it. That was quite tough
in itself (I had to link libxml2 as libneon had unresolved symbols as it used
shared object version of libxml2). I set up the ~/.authinfo file as you had
guided me.

The function call in pfs-dav.c gets called. I even hard coded the username and
passowrd.
ne_set_proxy_auth(answer->sess, dav_client_auth, proxy_auth);
What beats me is dav_client_auth() never gets called!! I think that is where
you main changes are present.
The whole thing fails in call to: dav_client_cwd (answer, root_path) in
ne_getmodtime(pfs->sess, dirlisting, &mtime).
 I could not go beyond this... Please let me know if I can do some other test
 which might help pinpoint the problem.

-dk

--
Name : Dhruva Krishnamurthy (dk)