Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: HTTP access to CVS

From: Dhruva Krishnamurthy
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: HTTP access to CVS
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 15:31:10 +0530

>>>>> On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 09:12:41 +0100 (CET), address@hidden said:
Hello,

ll> Hi, I submitted a patch over a year ago, and it never got merged...

ll> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnu-arch-users/2004-01/msg00783.html

ll> I have two versions attached... they should still apply more or less
ll> without a problem.

I had tried this and for reasons unknown, it did not work for me. I am
suspecting the authentication mechanism used by my proxy. Looks like there is
something which is non-standard. I have checked it auth method by printing all
the headers (using another proxy between my browser and main proxy) and found
it uses different methods till it works. Same thing happens with LYNX. I am
looking into this. Also, I am going through neon code to make sure that
supports the correct auth for my proxy. With this, we will be able to pin
point the problem.

-dk

--
Name : Dhruva Krishnamurthy (dk)